1. Estás visitando la página web http://restaurantelmorro.com/ titularidad de RESTAURACIÓN EL MORRO BURRIANA, S.L., con domicilio social en PUERTO DE BURRIANA, ESCOLLERA DE PONIENTE, con NIF nº B-12.950.705, inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Castellon en el tomo 1677 libro 1238 Folio 212 sección 2, Hoja CS 37762, (que en ese documento se llama <<el Titular>>).
The activity is not subject to any prior administrative authorisation scheme.
You can contact THE HOLDER by any of the following means:
Telephone: 964 58 59 96
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Hurtado de Amezaga Kalea, 20, 48008 Bilbo, Bizkaia
Telephone: 946 54 57 57 62
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the website of THE OWNER which it makes available to the public.
Access and/or use of this website of THE OWNER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. These conditions shall be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. http://restaurantelmorro.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, "the content") on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Restaurante El Morro website. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its Restaurante El Morro site and (including but not limited to), not to use them for:
- Engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, terrorist or human rights nature.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that could cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or tamper with their messages
- Use the website and the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other commercial use, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
THE HOLDER has the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER, are expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the OWNER. The USER may view the elements of the Restaurante El Morro website and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of his/her computer or any other physical medium, provided that this is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the pages of the OWNER.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
a) The availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website serves the USER's objectives.
c) Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the USER's computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
e) Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE OWNER shall make every reasonable effort and use all reasonable means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
g) Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when this is caused by faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
(h) Damage or loss resulting from circumstances arising from acts of God or force majeure; (i) Damage or loss resulting from the occurrence of an accident or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in the Restaurante El Morro website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on the Restaurante El Morro website.
The validity of these conditions shall depend on their exposure and shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
8. In the event that http://restaurantelmorro.com/ includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Restaurante El Morro website and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of the Restaurante El Morro website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between the OWNER and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.